Administrative Staff College of India Admission Criteria 2020
Administrative Staff College of India, an autonomous institute, was started in the year of 1956. It was in a collaboration of the Government of India and the industrial representatives to provide training in the field of management development for the interested students. The college covers an area of about 9 acres and is present in a very comfortable location of Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Administrative Staff College of India (ASCI), Hyderabad offers admission into the postgraduate diploma program (PGDM) in general and hospital management (PGDHM). The hospital management course provides a distinctive identity to the college because of the increasing demand for a particular course. The college also provides short-term training courses and management study programs.
Are you interested in any of the above general management or the hospital management course? Given below are the various courses offered and their admission criteria.
Talking about the PGDM course, the college has about 30 seats and the candidates need to give any of the following MBA exams: CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT/GMAT. The application date begins from October 2019 and continues to 31 March 2020. With fees of about 6 Lakhs, the college claims 100% placements (the average salary was 6 LPA).
The interested students can find various specializations according to their respective areas of interest. Some of the few specializations the college provides (general management) are:
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Operations Management
- Innovation Management
Some other management programs provided by the college are:
- Energy Management
- Health Systems Management(HSM)
- Urban Infrastructure Management(UIM)
- Environment Management
Talking about the PGDHM course, the college has about 60 seats and the candidates need to give any of the following MBA exams: CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT/GMAT. The application date begins from October 2019 and continues to December 2019. With fees of about 5 Lakhs, the college claims 100% placements (the average salary was 6 LPA).
PGDHM and PGDM Eligibility
Applicants who are interested in any of the PGDM or the PGDHM course of the college should have a valid CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT/GMAT score and they should also secure 50% average marks during their graduation.
As far as admission is considered, both the PGDM and PGDHM course has similar admission criteria.
- The concerned students should first apply for the course through an online application form and pay a sum of 1000 INR to consider their score in any of the exams: CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT/GMAT. The link: https://ascipgdhm.in/application-form/
- The student need to fill all the information asked one after another and also has to provide some of the documents online.
The documents are:
- Scanned recent passport size photograph of the candidate in either JPG or JPEG format
- Scanned mark sheet and certificate of 10th, 12th and graduation.
- A valid email ID and mobile number (to validate the identity of the student)
- CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA scorecard
Note: The documents which need to be submitted should be in a stipulated range asked by the particular website.
- After the application is filled and the relevant documents submitted, the student has to pay 1000 INR using their credit/debit card. They can also pay the money via a DD (Demand Draft) or also via NEFT. After the submission of the application, the student is recommended to print the application form for future reference.
The students who are not comfortable with the online application form and payment can be done in an offline way.
- At first, the student needs to print out the given form: https://ascipgdhm.in/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/PGDHM-application-form.pdf
(Copy paste the above link in Google, and then take a print out of the document)
- The application form needs to be filled using a ballpoint pen.
- The student can either send the application through post or in person.
- A passport size photograph should be affixed in the particular application and hard copies of all documents should be attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- The application fee is paid via DD or NEFT.
- The application fee for offline application form is equivalent to the online application form i.e. INR 1000.
- The Demand Draft should be paid in favour of “Administrative Staff College of India”, payable at Hyderabad.
Filled application form with all the documents and DD should be sent to the following address:
Centre for Healthcare Management
Administrative Staff College of India
College Park Campus, Road No. 3,
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad-500034.
Phone: 040-66720713 / 66720712, Fax: 040-66720725
- An acknowledgement receipt should be posted back to your address by the college authority. The student is recommended to keep it for future reference.
After that the college filters the students and calls them for the GDPI round, where selection is purely based on a combination of factors such as Academics, Management Admission Test score (CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA), Performance in the Personal Interview (PI), interest in the healthcare management, Communication skills, etc.
Hope the above information about the PGDM and PGDHM course offered by AISC has provided some light on the admission procedure (Both offline and online) and has helped you to clear your doubts. All the best for your future endeavours!
Check out the admission process, cut offs, eligibility & Dates for ASCI – Administrative Staff College of India, Hyderabad at https://www.shiksha.com/college/asci-administrative-staff-college-of-india-banjara-hills-hyderabad-4271/admission