If you are one of those fellow pre-med students looking for the Best MCAT Prep Books, we assure, you have landed in the right place! Yes, after hours of tiresome research on this, we are finally here to provide you with a brief on some most popular MCAT study materials. Let’s check them out in the following without delay!
1. Princeton Review MCAT Subject Review Complete Box Set, 2nd Edition: 7 Complete Books
The Princeton MCAT Subject Review is such a book that includes everything important. It covers every content and contains detailed information for the students so that they can understand everything way more easily. The format of this book is unique and easily memorable.
It comes with a total 7 sets of books that include: Biology, Math, Biochemistry, Physics, General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Sociology & Psychology, critical Analysis and at the end, Reasoning skills.
- Each content of each subject is reviewed by experts
- The contents have been covered comprehensively
- Comprehensive questions and practice questions along with the answers are included in every chapter
- Three full-length practice tests
- Colorful visual comprehensions are included
2. MCAT Compete 7-Book Subject Review 2019-2020: Online + Book + 3 Practice Test (Kaplan Test Prep)
The MCAT preparation book by Kaplan is a 7 series of the book including Biology, Physics, Math, Biochemistry, General and Organic Chemistry, Critical Analysis & Reasoning Skills and Behavior Science.
Kaplan’s books are the most popular for MCAT preparation as these books have been reviewed by expert instructors and professional doctors who went through the same process and qualified to be in the practice. There are three full-length online practice tests included with the series.
- Over 350 questions are added with every book
- Summaries of every chapter are added bellow every chapter
- Contain 3-D color illustration, diagrams, important charts & graphs
- High-quality mock tests and practice tests are also added in the books
3. Best Official Guide: MCAT- The Official Guide to the MCAT Exam, 5th Edition
This is one of the most beneficial guides when it comes to preparing for the MCAT. It comes with a detailed overview of every subject and contains useful tips to pass the MCAT exam easily along with practice tests. This book is one of the best MCAT prep books of all time as stated by many industry experts.
- Prepared by the MCAT exam team
- Come with more than 120 practice tests and answers
- Scoring system of the MCAT exam is included
- Helps to find some tips to pass the exam
- Detailed information on every subject
4. The Berkeley Review MCAT Complete Set- 10 Books (The Berkeley Review MCAT)
One of the fastest selling MCAT books off these days is The Berkeley Review MCAT. The reason behind it is it covers every content in a very detailed yet precise way. The book comes with many practice exam questions with their answers that make this book this enormously famous.
- More than 3500 practice questions included in the book
- Comes with 100 questions at the end of every chapter
- Detailed content and they are comprehensive at the same time
- Questions cover each subject of the final exam
5. Examcrackers MCAT Study Package, 10th Edition
This book is again a remarkable book for MCAT prep. The book contains some important MCAT learning contents. They are very simple and easy to understand.
It has been developed by experts. And, it comes with research passages along with practice questions to let you know how to pass the exam as well.
- 3D illustration, graphics, colorful presentation are the key features
- Comes with 6 MCAT prep books
- It offers the Do’s and Don’ts of MCAT CARS
- Contains practice test at the end of each chapter